About Suncoast Safety Council
Since 1968, Suncoast Safety Council has been working to educate and affect change as a not-for-profit organization. We are committed to providing quality comprehensive services and training in an effort to reduce injuries within our workplace, homes, and roadways.
We continue to be guided daily by our mission to support healthier, safer and more sustainable communities. Suncoast Safety Council serves as a credible, reliable and comprehensive resource for safety information, education and awareness in all aspects – on the road, at home, at work and at play.
Suncoast Safety Council provides a diverse platform for safety training and education, which includes programs in:
- Employer Safety Education
- Traffic & Public Education
- Community Service & Outreach
With a committed Board of Directors Suncoast Safety Council continues to grow and serve our community through education and advocacy. We believe in giving back and provide staff and resources to local organizations, such as:
- Pinellas County Traffic Safety Team
- LiveFree! Substance Abuse Prevention Coalition of Pinellas County
- Auto Club Group Traffic Safety Foundation
- Florida Association of DUI Programs
- Mothers Against Drunk Driving (MADD) Pinellas Advisory Board
- American Association of Safety Councils
- Florida Association of DUI Programs (FADP)
- The Florida Providers for Traffic Safety (TFPTS)
- Driving School Association of the Americas (DSAA)
We look forward to continuing to play an integral part of ensuring safety in our community. Let us help you, your company or organization with your safety education and/or needs.