The following items are necessary for registration:
- Proof of positive identification (if available) - Drivers License, Florida ID Card, Work ID, or Military ID.
- Arrest Citation / Ticket
- Readable Copy of Arrest Affidavit-can be obtained at the Clerk of the Circuit/County Court in the county the arrest occurred. If you had a traffic crash, you must provide a copy of the report, which can be obtained from the arresting agency.
- Breath/Blood or Urine Test Results or Refusal to Test
- Judgment of Guilt (Court Order) if available. This is NOT the Probation Order.
- If licensed out of state, contact the program for instructions.
IMPORTANT: Did your DUI occur outside of Florida or on an out of state license?
If so, contact our office before registering online. Every state has different DUI requirements and contacting our office before registering will allow our staff to assist you in meeting the specific requirements of each state involved. Failure to contact our office before registration may result in fees and delays in completing each state's requirements and may subsequently affect you obtaining and/or status of your driver license. To speak to a representative call : (727) 373-7233 ext. 541
The DUI Level I Drug and Alcohol Education Course is twelve (12) hours of instruction designed to expose the DUI client, who has had one alcohol or drug related traffic arrest/conviction, to issues regarding the use of alcohol and drugs.
The DUI Level II Drug and Alcohol Education Course is twenty-one hours (21) of instruction, which has been designed to specifically address issues pertaining to clients who have been convicted for more than one alcohol or drug related traffic offense.
For registration requirements and the documents required to register - click here
Clearwater Office is located at 1145 Court St.Registration hours are Monday through Friday 8:00 am to 4:30 pm except Thursdays when our doors open at 9:00 am. Last DUI registration is accepted at 3:45 pm. Please allow 1-2 hours to complete registration.
St. Petersburg Office is located at 455 31st St. N. Registration hours are Monday through Friday 8:00 am to 4:00 pm. Last DUI registration is accepted at 2:45 pm. Please allow 1-2 hours to complete registration.